Noun(1) a team of professional baseball players who play and travel together(2) a formal association of people with similar interests(3) stout stick that is larger at one end(4) a building that is occupied by a social club(5) golf equipment used by a golfer to hit a golf ball(6) a playing card in the minor suit that has one or more black trefoils on it(7) a spot that is open late at night and that provides entertainment (as singers or dancers
Verb(1) unite with a common purpose(2) gather and spend time together(3) strike with a club or a bludgeon(4) gather into a club-like mass
(1) the club captain(2) For the most part I have felt welcomed by the male DJs from the club and rave scenes.(3) How many nations need to join the nuclear club before we need a newer, nastier Deadliest Weapon In The Universe?(4) A lot of the players here haven't got the passion needed to play at this football club .(5) I try to get the feeling that my left hand pushes the club away at the start of the backswing.(6) I had walked into the jazz club with little or no expectations.(7) Between four and five men, armed with weapons including a shotgun and a club , broke into the secluded home early yesterday.(8) the wild man of the movies refused to join the teetotal club(9) after-school club(10) You may have a drink or a snack at the Pool Bar at pool club membership prices.(11) This is a representation of the club scene; I love the gold lamÔö£┬« trousers!(12) in cocktail lounges all over town convenes the daily meeting of the ain't-it-awful club(13) the exclusive club of Olympic medallists(14) They do like to go for it on a night out, hence our vibrant club culture.(15) Any player who cannot play, please inform your club captain, so a reserve pair can take your place.(16) The club would include creative activities such as arts and crafts.
(1) health club :: klabb tas-saħħa
(2) youth club :: klabb taż-żgħażagħ
(3) fan club :: klabb fann
(4) country club :: klabb pajjiż
(5) book club :: klabb ktieb
(6) join a club :: jingħaqdu fi klabb
(7) club sandwich :: sandwich klabb
(8) host club :: klabb ospitanti
1. society ::
2. nightclub ::
3. team ::
4. cudgel ::
5. nine ::
7. lodge ::
8. clubhouse ::
9. cudgel ::
10. bludgeon ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Oh, great.
MRS. WOLOWITZ: Book CLUB was canceled.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
Hey, there's another dance CLUB nearby.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
♪ Up in the CLUB ♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
We should hit up the
buffet at the strip CLUB
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
Like a secret CLUB?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
English to Maltese Dictionary: club
Meaning and definitions of club, translation in Maltese
language for club with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of club in Maltese and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'club'
What club means in Maltese, club meaning
in Maltese, club
definition, examples and pronunciation
of club in Maltese language.